One of the main reasons why online payment is getting more and more popular is that it requires much less time and energy from customers, hence providing them with a secure and seamless online payment experience is a common interest for both the payment service provider and the merchant. Technology and human expertise are equally vital to ensure all that.
The more experienced and specialized support team is available, the more effective way merchants’ or their valuable customers’ problems are resolved. As merchants have an essential need for a dedicated account manager, it is crucial that after an unsuccessful attempt to pay online, card holders can reach a customer service representative in charge, who is happy to give professional help and advice and support them about any issues regarding online payment, tailored to their momentary needs.
• Developed tools and features (like a sophisticated admin system with access for the merchant)
• Dedicated team dealing with specifically payment or technical issues
• Close cooperation with the Anti-Fraud team
• Focus on the best interest of clients, unique solutions
• Personalized communication (not limited for time)
• Qualified 24/7 support available at all relevant points of the online payment process
Customer inquiries about the service or the product itself are usually handled by the merchant directly. However if any problem occurs during the online payment process, the competent support staff of the payment service provider gives assistance to the customer.
The best thing to do, especially for businesses that do not provide client support at all is to let the experts take care of all these issues.